Pedagogical Support and Assistance
For pedagogical support or advanced assessment considerations, the Flexible Learning (CCE) Instructional Design (ID) Team can be contacted at Flexible.Support@uregina.ca.
- Assisting with technical questions related to the advanced use of UR Courses for exams
- Available to discuss options and pedagogy related to exams
Flexible Learning hosts a series of webinars throughout the year ocvering a variety of topics. Visit the webinars page for further information and the latest schedule.
Contact the IT Support Centre for immediate assistance
Questions or issues related to UR Courses
- Use the UR Courses ticket form for questions or issues related to UR Courses.
- Email: IT.Support@uregina.ca
- Phone: +1 (306) 585-4685
- Toll-free in Canada: +1 (844) 585-4685
Technical Support and Assistance
Information Services team members can also provide assistance with getting your exam content online.
- They can answer technical questions related to exam creation in UR Courses, or escalate to the most appropriate individual.
- Once you have determined your course of action for exams, a staff member can be assigned to assist you with the technical concerns of getting your exam content online.
UR Courses manuals and guides are also available on the Technology Learning Centre website.
Moodle 2 - Tool Guide for Teachers (3.49 MB)
A tool guide for Moodle 2 was developed within the user community in order to help determine the most appropriate activity or resource to use, depending on your desired outcome.